I am a Professor/Attorney and Author of LSAT test prep books with over fifteen years of LSAT tutoring experience. When I took the LSAT I couldn't afford a tutor or test prep. I spent hundreds of hours pouring over the material to find patterns and a system that would work in the time given. Over the years I perfected the system that I created while studying for the test. Realizing that timing was such an important element of the test, I created a system for the timing aspect as well. Since no two students are alike, I teach my system according to your specific learning style. I assign homework nightly and teach you how to figure out the mistakes you are making and correct such mistakes. I also provide a day of the test strategy that is specific to your testing needs.
* LSAC writes their questions for the LSAT using distinct patterns. After going over thousands of LSAT questions I have broken the patterns.
* I have developed a set of rules based upon these patterns to help you answer every type of question on the test.
* I teach you how to apply these rules in a step by step manner when answering the questions.
* After studying scientific journals on how the brain reacts to and handles timed tests, and observing studies of the brain under timed conditions. I have developed a method to teach timing that goes along with my rules.
* I assign homework every night and help you break down your mistakes and learn from them. After all there is no point in doing question after question if you do not learn from and correct your homework mistakes.
* I give you a day of the test strategy that is tailored to your individual needs.
* I take the test once a year to stay current.
* All of my students have different individual needs and abilities.
* Some students are taking the test for the first time.
* Other students come to me after receiving multiple low test scores or having had a bad experience with a prior tutor or testing company.
* The majority of my students receives scores of 160 and above.
* The majority of my students receive scholarships.
* I only take on ten students for every test.
* I offer free phone time to help you with home work questions or any LSAT related questions you may have inbetween tutoring sessions.
* One on One Skype tutoring sessions are now available.
* Check out my blog for examples of my Inference rules at
Call me at 561-255-3850 for more information about my one on one LSAT Skype tutoring services. My Skype account is scott.tepper3 I will work with you to schedule times for tutoring that meets your availability. Payments can be made via paypal.
I remember what it was like not understanding an answer to a question and wanting to throw my LSAT book across the room. Because of this I offer free phone help with any LSAT problems. Whether it is something we covered in our tutoring session, or something that just came up.
You pay me by the hour. I don't want any money up front. After the first thirty minutes of the first session. I ask every student if they would like to leave? If the answer is yes I do not want any payment for the time I spent tutoring. I do this because I understand many of you have had bad experiences with other LSAT tutors or testing companies and are reluctant to put your trust in another LSAT tutor. I have never had a student leave.
If you aren't able to to do one on one tutoring with me, check out my books STEP BY STEP LSAT PREP: LOGICAL REASONING and STEP BY STEP LSAT PREP: LOGICAL GAMES, OR STEP BY STEP: READING COMPREHENSION. Just click the links or copy and paste them to your url and it will lead you to my books. http://gum.co/AreU for Logical Reasoning,http://gum.co/fRKE for Logical Games,and https://gumroad.com/l/VPhBg for Reading Comprehension.
|http://gum.co/AreU||FOR LOGICAL REASONING|
http://gum.co/fRKE FOR LOGICAL GAMES
https://gumroad.com/l/VPhBg FOR READING COMPREHENSION